Today, Age of Empires: Castle Siege game gets updated for Windows Phone to version 1.13. The latest update brings lots of new features and improvements.
What’s new in version 1.13:
Alliances can now build Wonders. Find more details by reading our Wonders posts:
Alliance Stats on the server will now show the following stats per alliance member:
- Time in Alliance
- Last Login
- Troop Donations
- Total Battles
- Win Ratio
- Total Stars
You can also:
- View any player’s rank for each stat inside the alliance.
- View relief forces available for each player and donate troops through the screen.
- View stats of any individual Alliance member.
Language SelectYou can now change the language in-game via the Settings menu. Please note that selecting a new language will reload the game.
The following heroes have been adjusted:
- Richard the Lionheart: increased radius and duration of effect.
- Hermann von Salza: increased radius of effect.
- Tariq: increased special ability damage vs. troops.
- Charles Martel: reduced taunt radius.
- Fixed bug where game crashes when trying to view unlock info for cavalry and special troops in guard houses.
- Full screen functionality has been added for Windows 10
- Game will no longer re-launch 5 minutes after switching devices. (This caused false “logged in from another device” errors.)
- Fixed the bug where the game crashes when using Conrad the Elder’s ability
- Significantly improved user interface animations and responsiveness.