Microsoft has rolled out a bug fixing update for Age of Empires: Castle Siege. The latest version of game is 1.14 and it adds lots of fixes and improvements.
What’s new in version 1.14:
• Fixed a bug with Edward the Black Prince freezing in the game
• Fixed a bug with hero spawning and usability.
• Fixed a bug with troops freezing during battle.
• Improved reconnect logic to reduce connection errors.
• Fixed a bug where troops would stop moving when drawing a path towards the squad army bar used for deployment on touch screens. Troops will now move smoothly.
• Fixed a bug where touch screen occasionally does not zoom.
• Fixed a bug with stylus input that could cause the game to become unresponsive.
• Fixed a an occasional crash when closing the Wonder power information.
• Fixed a crash when user cancels out of purchasing the starter pack.
• Fixed a bug where bonus offers did not appear properly under certain situations.
• Fixed UI bugs for smoother gameplay.
• Added additional notifications to game features.
• Various bug fixes to increase stability.