HMD unveiled its first Nokia android Phone, Nokia 6 and we have covered it in some detail. The smartphone was however listed in only Black color till now. But the Chinese certification Tenna listing reveals two new things about the smartphone. Nokia 6 will be available in one more color: Silver and it is the TA-1000 that earlier passed 3C certification.
Nokia 6 Silver Photos Gallery:
Many reports have appeared in China suggesting that Nokia 6 may be available to buy starting January 11. The smartphone has already appeared on JD, the exclusive partner to sell Nokia 6.
Participate in Nokia 6 discussions by visiting our Nokia 6 forum.
Thanks Xio-Feng for the tip. Cheers!!
Read our Full Nokia Phones coverage:
- Nokia MWC 2017 event: What to expect??
- Nokia Android Phones may come to these markets first. The official sites go live
- Full specifications of Nokia 5 along with pricing, release date
- Exclusive: Here are Full specifications of Nokia 3 along with pricing, release date
- POV: Why HMD must talk about Nokia 8 & Nokia 9 at MWC 2017?
- 90% accurate Nokia 3310 (2017) render, display size leaked. May have a camera
- More details emerge about Nokia 3310 (2017)
- Days before MWC event, Nokia 6 is listed at Nokia Taiwan site
- Updated: New Nokia 3310 (2017) Concept from China
- Nokia will live stream Phones, Withings, VR (Feb 26) event using OZO. All Details inside
- Withings to join Nokia & HMD on Feb 26, MWC 2017 for an announcement
- That Nokia 8 China listing is fake, don’t bother
- Interesting Nokia 3 Introduction & Teaser Concept videos
- HMD amps it up with “I wanna love you like my Nokia 3310” video
- Another Nokia 6 Sell out & HMD is delighted to see the interest
- Feast your eyes on cool “New Nokia 3310” concept
- Nokia 6 Global variant TA-1003 passes certification in Taiwan
- Leak: Nokia 5, Nokia 3, new Nokia 3310 along with Nokia 6 to be launched at MWC 2017
- HMD: Nokia 6’s “Good supply” arrived in time for Feb 14. Official Nokia 6 valentine shots
- Nokia 6 available on Allegro Poland & eBay India