Xodo PDF Reader & Editor app has received a new update for Windows 10 and Windows 10 mobile devices. The latest update version is 3.7.4. The latest update fixes a problem that affected some users when opening documents. The problem started to occur around December 12th in conjunction with a Windows Update.
Checkout the full changelog below.
Xodo PDF Reader & Editor Changelog:
= New in Xodo 3.7.4 =
– The outline, bookmarks, and annotation list can now be kept open permanently
– A new thumbnails view is available while viewing the document
– New forward and backward navigation buttons mak it easier to find your old location after clicking links
– New text reflow view mode (reading mode) to help reading on small devices
– Javascrip for forms is now enabled (this can be turned off in the settings)
– Better font handling, to make text boxes look better with various fonts
– Fixes problems with text boxes using right-to-left languages
– Increases the size of the button to close tabs on phones
– Mischellaneous bug fixes and improvements
You can download the updated app from the given link below.
[appbox windowsstore 9wzdncrdjxp4]