Microsoft has released Windows 10 Mobile Build 14959 to Insiders in Fast Ring. The Build is the first one to be pushed from Microsoft’s Unified Update Platform (UUP). It also brings some minor UI changes in Data Usage settings apart from many fixes.
Windows 10 Mobile Build 14959 Changelog:
- Unified Update Platform: This build for Mobile is being published using our new update publishing system called Unified Update Platform (UUP). For more information on UUP – check out this blog post from Bill.
- The data usage page in Settings via Settings > Network & wireless > Data usage has been updated with performance and UI improvements.
- We fixed issues preventing Insiders from adding cards to Wallet and paying using tap to pay.
- We fixed an issue resulting in being unexpectedly able to close Start in the task switcher.
- We fixed an issue resulting in certain options for default calling app via Settings > System > Phone > Default apps from being unexpectedly missing.
- We fixed an issue causing apps that play media in the background, such as Groove Music, to stop when Battery Saver turns on.
- We fixed an issue Insiders may have experienced where the phone would get into a state where copy/paste wouldn’t work until the device had been restarted.
- We fixed an issue where Settings might hang after unchecking “Let apps automatically use this VPN connection” in VPN Settings.