Microsoft has now pushed Windows 10 Mobile Build 14955 to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring. The Build 14955 again doesn’t seem to bring anything new in terms of features. It rather packs many fixes and improvements over the last Build 14951.
Windows 10 Mobile Build 14955 Changelog:
Outlook Mail & Calendar Update (PC & Mobile): We have updated the Outlook Mail and Calendar apps to 17.7466.4062x.0.. This update introduces a few new things for you to check out:
- You can now open email messages in a new window.
- You can now use Quick Actions directly from new email notifications.
- Get someone’s attention with @mentions. Type the @ symbol anywhere in the body of your email and start typing to pick the person you want to address.
Fixes & Improvements:
- We fixed the issue causing you to be unable to sign into apps such as Feedback Hub, Groove, MSN News, etc. with your Microsoft Account if you sign out or get signed out of these apps.
- We fixed the issue that was causing some devices to appear “stuck” on the blue Windows logo screen during the boot cycle when rebooting a phone on earlier builds.
- We fixed a bug resulting in notifications banners not appearing from Outlook Mail accounts that had been pinned as tiles to Start.
- We fixed an issue resulting certain apps being unexpectedly missing from the Share dialog.
- We fixed an issue where Insiders who had configured a data limit on their phone may have ended up in a state where they would receive frequent notifications about having exceeded that limit.
- We fixed an issue where the horizontal progress dots (as displayed when using the indeterminate ProgressBar control, for those who are familiar with XAML) were incorrectly fading out at the right side.
- We fixed an issue resulting in not being able to enter input into the Time or Place fields when creating a Reminder in Cortana.