Microsoft has now released Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.107 for non-insiders Lumia 950 XL, Lumia 950 and Lumia 550. If you own these devices, you will be able to get the latest update by checking for new updates.
The latest build doesn’t introduce any new features and it mostly focuses on bug fixes.
Below you can find the detailed changelog of Build 10586.107.
10.0.10586.107 OS update (February 2016) for Lumia Phones with Windows 10. Key improvements in this release include:
- Reliability and stability improvements.
- Bluetooth connectivity improvements with car and other accessories.
- Microsoft Edge improvements to PDF rendering and navigation.
- Improvements for battery usage with Iris Recognition for Windows Hello.
- Update system improvements to fix a situation where some users had phone software updates and app downloads stuck at 0% for extended time periods.
- Change to update system to now require phone to be plugged into a charger when downloading and preparing phone software updates.
- Fix for a problem causing erroneous low storage prompts for some users when trying to download phone software updates.
- Fix for a problem that caused erroneous prompts of Outlook account settings being out-of-date for some users, although account settings had not been changed.
- Fix for a problem that caused some phones to get stuck on BitLocker Recovery screen after a reset.