Here is our second post in the series of Windows Phone 8.1 hands-on demos CUM settings tutorials. So, we will demo the changes and will also let you know how to enable the changes or get more our of the settings. We will also put all these posts and video on one page, so that anyone of you can make use of all the Windows Phone 8.1 coverage in one place!!
Messaging, Browser & Apps Store changes
- Mute the messaging thread
- Browser upload and Download
- Browser password manager
- Enable Zoom in or out option on any webpage
- Stop / Refresh buttons in the address bar
- Reading mode and options of browser color and font size selection
- Tab Syncing, no limits on number of tabs
- Swipe left and right to go forward and backward while browsing
- Embedded videos play on the webpage now in IE11
- Apps auto update and download options
- Installed apps history and re-install improvements
- Apps review related changes and developer can respond to a review
Here is the video demo and settings tutorial for Messaging, Browser & Apps Store changes on my Lumia 525.