Microsoft Phone app has received a new update for non-insider Windows 10 Mobile devices. The new version is 2.15.25005.0. The latest update is significant one which brings improved performance for opening the Phone app on low-end devices, standardized date and time formatting and more.
Microsoft Phone Changelog:
· Improved performance for opening the Phone app on low-end devices.
· Accessibility improvements, such as improving Narrator functionality by adding landmarks in the app, adding high-contrast icons, and improving touch typing.
· Fixed an issue where certain calls didn’t appear in call history.
· Fixed an issue where a ringtone wouldn’t play sometimes after playing a visual voicemail message.
· Standardized date and time formatting.
· Improved app reliability and fixed some issues that caused the app to fail.
· Minor UI improvements.
[appbox windowsstore 9wzdncrdtbwp]