We reported about sightings of the Cumulative update Build 14393.5 and the Build is now available for Windows Insiders in Fast Ring. As expected it doesn’t bring any new changes and features but packs many fixes and improvements over the last Build 14393.3. Read the full changelog below,
Windows 10 Mobile Build 14393.5 Changelog:
This Cumulative Update includes a handful of fixes:
- We have improved reliability and performance of Microsoft Edge with AdBlock and LastPass extensions enabled. These extensions should continue to work after installing other extension updates from the Store.
- We fixed an issue causing battery to drain due to runaway CPU processes while a device is idle. We also fixed a battery life issue due to the proximity sensor always running on some devices.
- We fixed an issue causing Store apps to stop launching due to a licensing issue.
- We have fixed an issue that results in Windows Updates being delayed on systems with Connected Standby.
- We fixed an issue where the Korean IME would not have the correct composition on some custom TSF3 edit controls on PC.
- We fixed an issue where you might not be able to type in text into Search or some Store apps without having to restart the process.
- We have fixed an issue where keyboard input on some Windows tablet devices would not rotate to landscape normally.
You can read our massive Windows 10 Mobile Anniversary update changelog and our hands-on review of the latest Build by clicking here