After releasing the Windows 10 Mobile Build 14393.5 to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring, Microsoft has now pushed it to both Slow and Release Preview rings. So, if you are in these two rings, you can download and install the build now.
We have already shared our hands-on impressions of the build that you can read by clicking here. Read the official changelog of the Build 14393.5 below. We have also posted our final review and changes / features demo of Windows 10 Mobile Anniversary update vs Threshold that you can read by clicking here.
Windows 10 Mobile Build 14393.5 changelog:
Keep in mind that this changelog has changes for both PC and Mobile.
This Cumulative Update includes a handful of fixes:
- We have improved reliability and performance of Microsoft Edge with AdBlock and LastPass extensions enabled. These extensions should continue to work after installing other extension updates from the Store.
- We fixed an issue causing battery to drain due to runaway CPU processes while a device is idle. We also fixed a battery life issue due to the proximity sensor always running on some devices.
- We fixed an issue causing Store apps to stop launching due to a licensing issue.
- We have fixed an issue that results in Windows Updates being delayed on systems with Connected Standby.
- We fixed an issue where the Korean IME would not have the correct composition on some custom TSF3 edit controls on PC.
- We fixed an issue where you might not be able to type in text into Search or some Store apps without having to restart the process.
- We have fixed an issue where keyboard input on some Windows tablet devices would not rotate to landscape normally.