We have reports from some of our readers that Windows 10 Mobile Build 14393.321 is now live for non-insiders. Though it is not available for Insiders in Release Preview Ring for now. Do let us know if you have received the update.
Windows 10 Mobile Build 14393.321 is now available for Release Preview Ring as well. We just checked and can confirm its availability for Release Preview Ring.
You can read our hands-on review of the Windows 10 Mobile Build 14393.321 by clicking here.
The changelog for Build 14393.321 includes fixes and improvements for both PC and Mobile.
Windows 10 Mobile Build 14393.321 Changelog:
- Improved reliability of Bluetooth and storage file system.
- Addressed issue causing printer drivers to not install correctly after installing security update KB317005.
- Addressed issue causing sign-in errors if a password is entered incorrectly or a new password doesn’t meet password complexity requirements after installing security update KB3167679.
- Addressed issue that required users to log out and log back in before using the application they installed using the Windows installer (MSI).
- Improved support for networks by adding new entries to the Access Point Name (APN) database.
- Addressed issue that was causing excessive battery drain on Windows 10 Mobile when connected to Wi-Fi.
- Addressed issue in which setting up both fingerprint and iris recognition sometimes causes the sign-in to fail on Windows 10 Mobile.
- Addressed issue that was causing high CPU usage on Windows 10 Mobile.
- Addressed additional issues with multimedia playback, revised daylight saving time, authentication, Internet Explorer 11, and Windows Shell.
- Security updates to Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, Windows registry, and diagnostics hub.
Read our full Anniversary update coverage:
[display-posts tag=”anniversary-update” posts_per_page=”20″ image_size=”thumbnail”]