Update : Full changelog is available for Windows 10 Mobile Build 14393.221. This changelog is aplicable for both PC and mobile.
Chnagelog for Windows 10 Mobile Build 14393.221
- Improved reliability of the Windows Update Agent, shared drives, virtual private network (VPN), clustering, HTTP downloads, Internet Explorer 11, Hyper-V platform, multimedia playback, and Microsoft Edge.
- Improved performance of push and local notifications, Hyper-V platform, and some social media websites using Microsoft Edge.
- Addressed issue where mapping a drive from an elevated command prompt doesn’t work with administrator credentials.
- Addressed issue causing movies that were ripped using the transport stream (.ts) format to play without sound in Windows Media Player and the Xbox One Media Player app.
- Addressed issue causing the Movies & TV app on the Xbox to stop working when attempting to play content that was just purchased from the Store.
- Improved support for networks by adding new entries to the Access Point Name (APN) database.
- Addressed issue causing “Print all linked documents” to not work in Internet Explorer 11.
- Addressed issue preventing some users from changing the default download location in Windows 10 Mobile.
- Addressed issue causing unnecessary notifications about fixing Microsoft account in Windows 10 Mobile.
- Addressed additional issues with multimedia, Windows kernel, Windows shell, enterprise security, storage file system, Remote Desktop, core platform, Hyper-V platform, Windows Update for Business, display kernel, near field communication (NFC), input and composition, Bluetooth, Microsoft Lync 2010 compatibility, Windows Storage API, app registration, Trusted Platform Module, Group Policy, Internet Explorer 11, virtual private network (VPN), BitLocker, wireless networking, datacenter networking, Cortana, PowerShell, Active Directory, connection manager and data usage, Microsoft Edge, Windows Recovery Environment, file clustering, Universal Windows Platform (UWP) apps, audio playback settings, DShow Bridge, app compatibility, licensing, cloud infrastructure, domain name system (DNS) server, network controller, USB barcode reader, and Adobe Flash Player.
We last reported about the Build 14393.221 when it first appeared on BuildFeed. Microsoft has made it clear that new cumulative updates for Anniversary update will go out on second Tuesday every month. So Build 14393.221 may not be released to non-insiders as a newer build may be considered.
But Windows 10 Mobile Build 14393.221 is now available for Insiders in Release Preview Ring. You can install the Build by going to Settings–>Update & Security–>Check for updates.
It is not clear what fixes and improvements the build brings with itself as changelog is not available yet. But we will update the article once we come to know about it.
Read our full Anniversary update coverage:
[display-posts tag=”anniversary-update” image_size=”thumbnail” posts_per_page=”20″]