As speculated the Windows 10 Mobile Build 14388 is now available for Insiders in Fast Ring. The build doesn’t bring any new changes or features but packs many fixes and improvements. Read the official Changelog and known issues below.
Windows 10 Mobile Build 14388 Changelog:
- We have updated the Store to version 11606.1001.39 with bug fixes.
- We fixed the issue causing the keyboard to not show up consistently for InPrivate mode on Microsoft Edge.
- We fixed an issue that could result in an app getting into a state after being suspended where it would be unable to launch until rebooting the device.
Windows 10 Mobile Build 14388 Known Issues:
- Voice Recorder does not show up consistently as an option for Call Recording. We heard your feedback and plan to release a Voice Recorder app update via the Store soon that has the fix for this issue.
- Wallet users are prompted for a PIN twice when using tap to pay from a locked phone. You can enter their PIN twice and tap as usual once the phone is unlocked.
- REMINDER: We have changed the backup format for Windows 10 Mobile devices to reduce the size of the backup stored in OneDrive. As a result, if you do a backup on a device running the latest Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview builds and move back to the released version of Windows 10 Mobile (Build 10586) and restore from your backup – your Start screen layout won’t restore and remain the default Start layout. Your previous backup also gets overwritten. If you need to go back to Build 10586 temporarily, once you are on Build 10586 you should disable backup so it doesn’t overwrite the good backup from Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview builds.