Microsoft today released Windows 10 Mobile Build 14356 to Insiders in Fast ring ad you can read the official changelog by clicking here. Though, on exploring we could notice more changes, especially some UI changes that now hint about Microsoft trying to focus more on giving the Anniversary update UI final shape. So here are the unreported changes in Build 14356 that we noticed.
- Check how Settings main page has changed in this before-after comparison. The font size for main “Settings” text has grown a lot. Text for all settings options have also grown a little over what was in last build.
- Cortana Menu has also seen changes in UI with Settings & feedback moving to bottom.
- App icons for Notifications in Action Center have regained colors after going transparent on Build 14342.
- The sub-settings page now don’t have the big “Settings” on top.
- You can see similar changes on “Notifications & Actions” settings page and all other sub-settings pages, where font size for “Title Headings” have grown a lot now. Check the before and after comparison below.
- There are other changes like Brightness Slider replaces the drop-down Brightness menu from last builds (on some devices)
- Microsoft Edge also has changes in text size and icons (grown from last build)