Microsoft last pushed Windows 10 Mobile Build 14342 to Windows Insiders in Fast ring and you can read the official changelog by clicking here. The Build also comes with its own set of known issues that you can read below before taking the plunge. In case you face any issue while updating to Build 14342 you can refer to our guide for fixes to common Windows 10 Mobile issues and errors.
Build 14342 Known Issues:
- UPDATE: After your device reboots from installing this update, if it gets stuck as the Windows logo – let it sit and be patient. It might appear frozen but its still working in the background. While you wait, it is recommended you plug your phone in and let it charge as well. For more details – see this forum post.
- We are investigating data issues with some Dual-SIM devices where cellular data doesn’t work correctly with a second SIM. Several issues relating to cellular data with Dual-SIM devices have been reported by Insiders with the last two Mobile builds and we’re investigating these reports.
- Feedback Hub is not localized and the UI will be in English (U.S.) only, even with language packs installed.
- We have reduced the number of instances where boxes are seen when entering emoji. You may still see them in some text fields – we’re working on it!
- The Settings app may crash when you are re-arranging Quick Actions under Settings > System > Notification & actions. If it does, it could result in one of the Quick Action spots disappearing. If you see this happen, please refrain from changing your Quick Action settings on this build. If you have been impacted by this issue, only a hard reset will revert your Quick Action settings back to default.