Microsoft has just pushed Windows 10 Mobile Build 14332 to Insiders in Fast Ring and it is available to install on Redstone supported devices. The Build follows last Build 14328 and brings lots of fixes and improvements. As you may have already guessed there are no new features but some of the improvements and fixes are crucial ones. Check the full changelog provided by Microsoft below.
Windows 10 Mobile Build 14332 Changelog:
- We’ve made improvements to the share UI for Cortana Reminders. The experience is much more polished now.
- We fixed an issue where a press and hold on the Camera Quick Action in Action Center wouldn’t do anything. Now it will launch the Camera app.
- We fixed an issue resulting in the Lumia 435, 532, 535 and 540 being unable to take photos with the Camera app.
- We fixed an issue where typed text would be invisible in Cortana when the OS was set to light mode under Settings > Personalization > Colors.
- We fixed an issue with the Italian keyboard where certain words would get auto-capitalized after a comma (acting as it would if it was a period instead).
- Improved the performance of opening Settings > Update & security > For developers.
- We fixed an issue where Cyrillic characters would be lowercase in list headers (for example, in the All apps list).
- We fixed an issue where pulling your headphones out to answer a call would result in the music playing out loud once the call had ended.
- For phones that support adjusting the brightness automatically, this setting will now be enabled by default after a restore or hard reset.
- You can now set the time for how long it should be for Windows to require you to sign in again via Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options with Windows Hello set up.
- We fixed an issue that blocked you from renaming your device.
- We fixed an issue where the Lock screen quick status numbers might appear drawn under the navigation bar.