Microsoft just released Windows 10 Mobile Build 14327 to the Insiders in Fast Ring and you can read the full detailed changelog by clicking here. But the build brings its own set of known issues which you may like to read before upgrading.
Build 14327 Known Issues:
- Feedback Hub is not localized and the UI will be in English (U.S.) only even with language packs installed.
- We’re investigating a crash with the Camera app when going into your camera roll.
- There is an issue in which you may see duplicate apps under All apps showing as pending despite being installed and usable on your phone. You may also see some apps stuck in the Store. To get out of this state, just start and pause a download in the Store and then choose to “resume all” downloads.
- You may see square boxes in certain apps when using some of the new emoji – we’re still getting support for the new emoji added throughout the systems, this will be resolved in a future build.
- There is a bug we’re investigating that prevents some apps such as Tweetium from launching.
- We’re investigating issues which cause mobile data to stop working but show as connected.
- Glance on/off setting is not respected after updating to a new build. After updating, you can reset this setting to what you had before.