Microsoft has now released Windows 10 Mobile Build 14322 to Insiders in Fast Ring and you can read the full official changelog by clicking here. While the build certainly brings lots of changes and new features it has its own list of known issues that you may like to read before taking the plunge.
Build 14322 Known issues:
- Language and speech packs are unable to be downloaded and will show errors due to a backend issue.
- We’re investigating a crash with the Camera app when going into your camera roll.
- There is an issue in which you may see duplicate apps under All apps showing as pending despite being installed and usable on your phone. You may also see some apps stuck in the Store.
- You may see square boxes in certain apps when using some of the new emoji – we’re still getting support for the new emoji added throughout the systems, this will be resolved in a future build.
- In some cases, users might get in a state where neither space or enter are working on the keyboard. If that happens, pressing and holding one of the apps in the All apps list until a context menu appears may resolve the issue. If this doesn’t work, you will need to reboot.
- UPDATE: There is a bug in this build preventing Tweetium from launching.
- UPDATE: Facebook Messenger will fail to launch from Start or All apps. As a workaround, you can open Facebook Messenger via the Facebook app or open Facebook Messenger from Cortana. You can also tap on notifications from Facebook Messenger to open the app as well.
- If you use the power button to lock/unlock a phone quickly, your phone’s screen may not turn on and become unresponsive. Windows Hello will also not work to unlock your phone. If this occurs – the only workaround is to hard reboot your phone. We have identified the bug and working to get this fixed as soon as possible.