Microsoft has now pushed the Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.545 as the August update for non-insiders running Windows 10 Mobile. As expected the Build brings only fixes and improvements. The changelog provided by Microsoft has details of fixes and improvements for both PC and Mobile.
Windows 10 Mobile / PC Build 10586.545 Changelog:
- Improved reliability by allowing more time for devices to recover from connected standby mode.
- Addressed issue affecting some devices with Bitlocker enabled that didn’t start up to the BitLocker password entry screen.
- Addressed issue with MouseUp and MouseDown events not working correctly when using a scroll bar in an Inline Frame (IFrame).
- Addressed issue that delays the display of content when resizing the Internet Explorer 11 browser window.
- Addressed issue with special keys and mouse clicks that don’t work on devices when Remote Assistance is in session.
- Addressed issue with rendering multi-pixel points in Web Graphics Library (WebGL).
- Addressed additional issues with certain devices that can’t transition from connected standby to sleep mode, updates not installing, and Internet Explorer 11.
- Security updates to Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge, Kernel Mode Drivers, Windows Authentication Methods, Microsoft Graphics Component, and Kernel Mode Blacklist.