Microsoft has just pushed Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.456 (10.0.10586.456) to insiders in the release Preview Ring as the latest cumulative update build. The build brings with itself some important fixes and improvements including better app data backup on phones. As expected by everyone there are no new features a. Read the full changelog below.
Watch the Build 10586.456 in action and read our Hands-on review by clicking here.
Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.456 Changelog:
· Improved reliability in a number of areas including Windows Media player, Internet Explorer 11, Windows Explorer, Miracast, and Windows kernel.
· Fixed an issue with some users noticing a black screen instead of the lock screen, when resuming from connected standby.
· Fixed issue where the DirectAccess Disconnect button appears sometimes even when the connection is not fully established.
· Fixed issue where local user accounts weren’t locked out after a number of failed sign in attempts.
· Improved support for playback of video in certain applications that did not render the video while the audio continued after resuming from sleep.
· Fixed issue where the Windows Phone sometimes loses user authentication certificates after upgrading to Windows 10 Mobile.
· Improved support to honor the data backup settings of applications on Windows 10 Mobile.
· Fixed issue where Microsoft Silverlight based application won’t install on Windows 10 Mobile, after joining Azure Active Directory.
· Fixed additional issues in .NET, Windows Kernel, Windows Update, Authentication, revised daylight saving time, support for PDF files, Bluetooth, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Networking and Wi-Fi connectivity.