Last we reported about leak of Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.338 via BuildFeed and later in screenshots and a hands-on video. Now, it seems while Microsoft has not bothered to announce the availability of the build officially yet, it is available for Insiders in Release Preview Ring. Our inbox was full of tips about this build and on checking we were able to download it on our devices.
The build as expected shouldn’t bring nay new changes and features and doesn’t even fix some visible bugs like start screen, system settings icons missing in multitasking UI. But we can expect some fixes and performance improvements for sure. Official changelog is now available for the Build 10586.338 in the Feedback hub.
Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.338 Official Changelog:
- Improved reliability in numerous areas including Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge, Cortana, audio playback, Groove music playback, the Maps app, Miracast and Windows Explorer.
- Fixed an issue that was causing balloon tip notifications to always appear on the upper left side of the screen.
- Fixed an issue that caused VPN to not work properly when switching between different network interfaces (Wi-
Fi, cellular etc.).
- Improved Narrator’s ability to read bulleted lists. hyperlinks, and image information.
- Fixed an issue in location that affected navigation apps to lag behind user’s actual location.
- Improved performance of loading webpages in Internet Explorer 11 when roaming user profiles are used.
- Fixed an issue on Mobile causing the phone to stop ringing from an incoming call. if interrupted by an SMS.
- Fixed an issue on Mobile that affected some users to lose their contacts, messages ,and appointments after upgrading from Windows Phone 8.1.
- Fixed additional issues with Microsoft Edge, lnternet Explorer 11. Bluetooth. Cortana. Wi-Fi. Windows Camera app, revised daylight saving time, USB. TPM. Graphics, Group Policy. downloading music or movies purchased through the Windows Store, Network Diagnostics, and Windows Explorer.
Thanks Milton, M Rankin and others for the tip. Cheers!!