Last we reported about spotting of a new Windows 10 / Mobile TH2 build, the Build 10586.218 in a screenshot. The Build has now been demoed on a Lumia 735 by the folks over WindowsMania. The video however is in polish but you can notice how the build works like on Lumia 735.
Before this we also reported about three new Windows 10 Mobile builds for Threshold RTM, Build 10586.212, Build 10586.200 and Build 10586.168 via BuildFeed. Build 10586.218 yet has not appeared on BuildFeed yet.
This Build if gets released will surely bring many fixes to many of the issues and bugs but there are less chances to bring any new changes. The new build 10586.218 should be a good update over the Build 10586.164, the currently available build for both Insiders and to non-insiders.
Here are some of the changes and fixes noticed by WindowsMania (Translated), though some of these mentioned issues are not present on our devices running Build 10586.164.
- Background under the list of applications do not shine now
- Edge browser, download information and full translation
- Lack of spontaneous shutdown Messages (No Random reboots)
- Reinstall the ability to download maps
- On the dynamic tile for maps
- Both Here, and Here the Maps work on this compilation
- No reel in Groove
- Generally noticeable improvement in system performance
Thanks Vicky Mhatre for the tip. Cheers!!