Microsoft was expected to release Windows 10 Mobile build 10586 to Windows Insiders last week, but the build 10586 has been delayed because it was causing “Reboot loop” when you perform a hard reset on your phone.
Now software giant is rolling out Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.11 to Windows Insiders on Fast Ring. The latest builds brings some new features and lots of improvements. You can check the official changelog below:
Here are some things we have fixed:
- We have fixed the issue that caused the Start experience to become corrupted (garbled) after upgrading and restoring a backup from a phone that had a different resolution.
- You should now be able to set your default save locations via Settings > System > Storage and it will correctly reflect the current storage settings. Your SD card should no longer show up as a garbled name in Storage settings either.
- Moving apps to a SD card should no longer cause those apps to crash.
- We’ve made improvements to the Messaging + Skype app – through both app updates via the Store and also on the server side.
- This should be seeing less resuming/loading text when switching apps.
- The physical camera button should be working again if it wasn’t working for you before.
- Apps and games should download from the Store more reliably.
However we told that Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586 could be the RTM release build and it is coming soon in public.