WhatsApp app has received a new update for Windows Phone Devices. The new version is 188.8.131.52.
The update comes without a changelog, but we can assume bug fixes and performance improvements is there.
Plex app also updated with version 184.108.40.206 for Windows phone Devices. The update is major one which includes lots of new features and fixes.
– (WP) (Camera Upload) Stalled uploads
– (WP) (Prefs) Nww “send diagnostics” button in advanced section
– (Video) Prompt to apply bandwidth metering when first video is played over metered connection
– (Prefs) Moved bandwidth metering preference to media section
– (Prefs) Music quality preference defaults to original
– (Prefs) Live Tile controls
– (WP) (UI) Music libraries are now three columns wide
– (WP) (Activation) Some users were being asked to reactivate their phone app when it was already purchased
– (Sync) Optimized storage usage calculation
– (Sync) Deleted sync folder in recycle bin when device has no sync items
– (WP) (Music) A number of problems playing music – (WP) (Music) Fixed music player orientation
– (WP) (UI) Photo gallery lists now remember scroll position
– (WP) (UI) Queue flyout was sometimes stuck under appbar (nown Microsoft bug)
– (WP) (UI) Add to playlist dialog wasn’t showing existing playlists
– (WP) (UI) Multi-select works after going back
– (WP) (Prefs) Fixed slider widths
– (UI) Managed users are no longer listed as friends
– (WP) (UI) Video player now shows advanced media info when preference is enabled
– (WP) (UI) Going back to pre-play page no longer jumps to cast pivot when no extras are present
– (Live Tile) Use available connection when asking for tile content from a server
– A number of user-reported crashes