WeChat, a popular messaging app today picked up an update in Windows Phone store. With this update, company has improved the user experience on Windows 10 Mobile and more.
WeChat is a popular cross platform messaging service. By which you can text message, send voice messages and can make a video call. More than 400 million users are using a WeChat service and in China its most popular and widely use.
• Talk faster on the go with voice messages.
• Crystal clear voice and video calls.
• Instant messaging with group chats and animated smileys.
• Chat with your friends or with people nearby.
• Sending photos and videos has never been simpler.
• Real walkie talkie mode with up to 40 friends.
• Always on, no logouts, never miss a message.
• Get message alerts instantly with push notifications.
• Share, like, and comment on photos with your friends.
• Import contacts and add friends instantly.
• Available on Windows Phone and all other smartphones, all for free.
• WeChat works over your phone’s existing data plan or any WiFi connection.
With this update, company improves some user experience of app with Windows 10 Mobile. Below is full change log.
What’s new in latest version.
• Improved user experience using WeChat on Windows 10 Mobile.
• Supports sharing content from Cortana to WeChat on Windows 10 Mobile.
For those who are looking for app version,then the latest app version is 188.8.131.52.