VLC app has received a new update for Windows 10 and Windows 10 devices. The latest update version is 18.104.22.168. The latest update brings bug fixes and some application.Check out the full changelog below.
* Fix crash when browsing password protected network drives
* Fix mixed up channels when playing 5.1/7.1
* Fix too long media discovery
* Fix wrong external drive being browsed when 2 or more drives are plugged in
* Fix various hardware acceleration bugs
* Fix crash when displaying teletext subtitles
* Fix inconsistent background audio behavior
* Fix duplicated display of network drives
* Added fast seek using gamepad triggers
* B will now close the playback overlay when it’s displayed
* Fix default control panel button focus
* Improved media discovering performances
* Fixed tab colors
* General performance improvement
You can download the updated app from the given link below.