Microsoft released a new update to its Windows Camera app for Non Insiders (Slow and Release Preview Ring).
The latest update version is 2016.1021.11.0 which brings many new features such as new UI , Time lapse feature and more.
Windows Camera Changelog:
- Enjoy taking photos, videos, and panoramas with our higher-contrast capture buttons.
- Set a photo timer right from the camera dashboard with our new toggle control.
- Get to Settings faster! Now, launch into Settings directly from the camera UI.
- Access your camera roll with one hand from its new spot on the screen.
- Zoom more easily with the new zoom slider.
- Make sure you nailed the shot, with a more noticeable capture animation.
- Change between front- and rear-facing cameras with a more prominent button control.
- On PC, use the spacebar as a shortcut to take pictures
The latest update is now available in the store . You can download the update from the given link below.
[appbox windowsstore 9wzdncrfjbbg]