Today one of the powerful and popular YouTube client mytube has snagged a new update in Windows store. This update packs with some important bug fixes in app.
As we don’t have an official YouTube app in Windows store. We have to relay on some 3 party apps. mytube is one of the powerful and full featured YouTube client app for Windows devices. And also as its a Universal app, so you can also download it on your PC to enjoy videos on bigger screen. Check out app features below.
• Continue watching your current video while you browse the app
• Listen to music videos in the background while you use other apps
• Support for up to 2160p playback and 60 FPS videos
• Download videos and audio to watch or listen to later
• Create and manage playlists on your channel
• View and play playlists even when offline
• Post comments, and reply to comments from others
• Receive notifications when your favorite channels upload new videos
• Upload videos to YouTube
• Cast videos to the big screen with DLNA.
The latest update packs with some important bug fixes. Check out full change log below.
What’s new in latest update.
All versions –
• Bug Fixes.
• Video playback fixes
• Workaround for API’s key limitations.
Windows 10 –
• Fixes voting on polls from the developer.
The latest update takes app version to 22.214.171.124. The update is now live on store. Make sure that you hit following link to download this app.
[appbox windowsstore 9wzdncrcwf3l]