The Garmin Connect Mobile app has received a new update for both Windows 10 PC and Windows 10 mobile. The latest verison is 1.4. The latest update brings number of new features, including support for the Vivoactive HR and Vivofit 3 fitness wearables.
Garmin Connect Mobile Changelog:
• My Community Snapshot uses the Snapshot feature to show you what your friends are doing on leaderboards.
• Paddle boarding and rowing sports have been added as activity types.
• Your fenix 3 now has heart rate support!
• Audio prompts for supported devices give you in-ear notifications of your performance.
• Move IQ auto detects your activities such as running, walking, driving, etc. when you forget to manually log your activity.
• If you are a group admin, you can now manage your groups from Garmin Connect Mobile!
• We have added V02, FTP and Lactate Threshold Stats in the Performance Stats menu.
• Windows now supports vivofit 3 and vivoactive HR.
• View your group challenges and leaderboards by going to your group’s detail view.