Music streaming UWP Deezer app has updated its Windows 10 preview update. The latest update adds much faster way to add tracks to your playlists and more.
Deezer Music Preview Changelog:
Want to get the lowdown on your Deezer app?
Well now you can, because we’ve decided to keep you up-to-date with all the latest news and changes made to the app. We’ve been quite shy in the past but now our updates bare all and hold no secrets for you.
– Put good old Bob Marley in your “Rasta Legends” playlist at the click of a finger. You can add a track to the playlist by clicking on the 3 dots featured on the player, or tap and hold the song you wish to add from an album page for example.
– Personalize the audio quality directly in your app settings in “Audio”. You can adjust your audio settings depending on the internet connection you are using.
Those who dont know about this app can check out the features below:
With this new app you will be able to:
– Use the same app across all your Windows 10 devices: mobile, tablet or desktop.
– Access your music more easily thanks to the new menu with buttons for Home, My Music, Audio Player, Notifications and Search
– Put all your favorite songs, playlists, artists and albums in one place using My Music
– Discover and enjoy your music with the new design of the app
[appbox windowsstore 9nblggh6j7vv]