The latest update is now available with version number 17.6568.46022.0 in the store and can be installed. Below is a generic changelog that combines changelogs from many updates. It is not clear what changes arrive with this update.
What’s new in Mail and Calendar for Windows 10:
- Link multiple inboxes together to view all of your email in one unified inbox.
- Select and interact with many messages at once by using Select All and Shift+Select.
- Right-click to empty deleted items and junk email folders.
- Set a swipe to move to a custom folder
- Search within a message directly in the reading pane
- View email more easily with improved image scaling.
- View your calendar in month view on mobile devices.
- Mark your calendar with holidays
- View an entire year at a glance with Year view
- See organization’s contact information for email senders and recipients (for Exchange accounts only).
Universal Windows 10 Outlook Mail and Calendar app has received a new update today but while updating its give installation error.
It seems Windows Store is facing some issues. So Microsoft need to fix it fast.