Universal Mail and Calendar apps are one of the reason I love Windows 10 and its universal approach, the UI feels awesome, cleaner to use and personalization option given are also impressive. Recently Universal Mail and Calendar received a significant update. The latest update takes it to v17.6568.16732.0
Here is the full detailed changelog provided by Official Office Blog but it collates all the info from last updates. This particular update brings “Yearly View” and View email more easily with improved image scaling as changes.
- Link multiple inboxes together to view all of your email in one unified inbox.
- Select and interact with many messages at once by using Select All and Shift+Select.
- Right-click to empty deleted items and junk email folders.
- Set a swipe to move to a custom folder
- Search within a message directly in the reading pane
- View email more easily with improved image scaling.
- View your calendar in month view on mobile devices.
- Mark your calendar with holidays
- View an entire year at a glance with Year view
- See organization’s contact information for email senders and recipients (for Exchange accounts only).
This is a preview update, so currently available to Windows Insiders only. Normal users will see these updates rolling out in few weeks.