Universal OneNote app has received a new update for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile. The version number is 17.6568.15822.0.
The update is smaller one but brings more organised notes. Now you can keep more organised notes by moving and copying pages.
Move/copy pages and sections to keep everything organized, just the way you like
Those who don’t know about this app check out the features below:
- Draw and write — Use your device’s pen or your finger to add ink to your notes with multiple types of pens and highlighters
- Quickly take a note — Jump straight to a blank page by clicking the Note button in the Action Center and on supported pens
- Work together — Share your notebooks with colleagues, family, and friends and edit them together in real time
- Share to OneNote — Send websites, recipes, documents, and more to OneNote using the Share Charm, Microsoft Edge, Clipper, Office Lens, and dozens of other apps and services
- Recent Notes — Quickly access your most recent notes, complete with visual previews of each page
- Make lists — Quickly write to-do lists with check boxes
- Search — Search and find anything in your notes, including handwritten ink and the text in pictures
- Paper — Take notes on a white background, or add a grid or ruled lines for easier drawing and writing
- Customize formatting — Style your notes with tables, bullets, colors, and more