Universal OneLocker app now available for Windows 10,Previously is was available for only Windows Phone 10. This app is a complete, powerful and feature-packed Universal password manager for Windows 10. OneLocker will keep all your data safe and available wherever you are.
One Locker Features:
• Super secure, NSA Top Secret standard AES encryption with 256bit keys • Support for a primary account and multiple guest users
• You can add as many fields as you want to every card in your database, and you can choose from different field types (text, numbers, dates, images, even files and audio notes, and more)
• Create and manage sections to better organize your data
• Assign a group to the items you want, to be able to see them sorted by category
• Two internal clipboards to let you cut/copy items and move them around your database with ease
• Optional sidebar with a Quick Access list, to let you see and jump to your most used cards
• Share data using QR codes, sms or emails, OneNote or other apps on your device
• Add your items to your favorites section
• Create templates from your cards and generate new items in a single step
• Backup your database on both OneDrive and Dropbox, or on your device storage
• Export your data as a CSV file if you want to work with Excel or other external programs
• Set a lockout timer if a user enters the wrong password for too many times
• Tons of settings to customize your app, from the UI to its features
• You can have the app automatically delete the database if someone is trying to access it without having the right password
• Set notifications that will sync on other devices
• ShakeToShow function: shake your device to quickly show all your hidden fields inside the current card.
Thanks pankaj for this tip!!!!!