HP have updated their All-in-One Printer Remote app. With the latest update this app becomes universal meaning now it is available for both Windows 10 and windows 10 mobile. Previously it was available only for Widows PC.
With this app, you can print documents and photos, check the status of your printer, and perform maintenance tasks. You can also order original HP printing supplies and get help from HP support. Some features might not be available with all printer models.
HP All-in-One Printer Remote Features:
- Check supply levels and view error messages.
- Connect to other HP printers on your network.
- Start scan and print jobs.
- Order original HP printing supplies, register your printer, and get HP support.
- Perform maintenance tasks and change printer settings.
- Create high-quality documents from the camera-enabled HP PageLift feature.
- Launch HP Connected and access services like HP ePrint and HP Instant Ink.
- Set Scan to Network Folder and Scan to Email options.
- Run Fax Setup Wizard to configure fax settings.