Tweetium, a popular third-party twitter client has received a new update for Windows 10 . Th new version is 4.1.492.. The latest update is minor one.
The latest update fix the bug and brings change to the API on Twitter’s which has resulted in broken conversation threads in the app.
If you dont know about this app can check out the features below:
- Modern flow layout combines the best of information density and rich media
- Flexible design adjusts to portrait, snap, and everything in-between
- Smart streaming-based feed with robust connectivity and suspend/resume handling. No more manual refreshing!
- Post new tweets with fast username auto-complete.
- Photo upload support – including pasting image data and files directly into the tweet composer!
- View lists you’ve created and subscribed to, and pin favorites to the navigation bar for easy access.
- Search for users and tweets, and pin your favorite searches and hashtags
- Rich embedding of several third-party media types
- Powerful conversation and DM support with a rich, real-time updating conversation view.
- Multi-window support – Open multiple full instances, or break out specific tabs.
- Over a dozen color schemes, choose your favorite!
- Automatic roaming of color scheme, pinned lists, and read states.
- Live tile lets you know about new mentions and DMs, and can cycle from your timeline or a pinned list
- Full integration with the Share charm for sharing to and from Tweetium
- Quickly jump to your last seen tweet for your timeline, lists, or searches.
- Multiple account support! (Requires additional Pro purchase)
- TweetMarker support! (Require additional Pro purchase)
Thanks karan for this tip!!!!
[appbox windowsstore 9WZDNCRDGLPV]