Tweetium, a popular third-party twitter client has received a new update for Windows 10 . The new version is 4.1.495. The latest update is minor one. And the changelog reads only:
4.1.5 (4.1.495) – Fixed a crash for some users when trying to purchase Pro in last update.
If you dont know about this app can check out the features below:
- Modern flow layout combines the best of information density and rich media
- Flexible design adjusts to portrait, snap, and everything in-between
- Smart streaming-based feed with robust connectivity and suspend/resume handling. No more manual refreshing!
- Post new tweets with fast username auto-complete.
- Photo upload support – including pasting image data and files directly into the tweet composer!
- View lists you’ve created and subscribed to, and pin favorites to the navigation bar for easy access.
- Search for users and tweets, and pin your favorite searches and hashtags
- Rich embedding of several third-party media types
- Powerful conversation and DM support with a rich, real-time updating conversation view.
- Multi-window support – Open multiple full instances, or break out specific tabs.
- Over a dozen color schemes, choose your favorite!
- Automatic roaming of color scheme, pinned lists, and read states.
- Live tile lets you know about new mentions and DMs, and can cycle from your timeline or a pinned list
- Full integration with the Share charm for sharing to and from Tweetium
- Quickly jump to your last seen tweet for your timeline, lists, or searches.
- Multiple account support! (Requires additional Pro purchase)
- TweetMarker support! (Require additional Pro purchase)
Thanks karan for this tip!!!!
[appbox windowsstore 9WZDNCRDGLPV]