Tweetium, one of the best third-party Twitter client for Windows Phone has received a new update . The latest update doesn’t come with any new feature, only bring lot of bug fixes.
– Fixed some issues with inserting new lines via menu or “Enter is new line” option (especially on phone)
– Fixed a bug where profiles would show an “unmute” button after unmuting them
— The unmute operation worked, but returning to the same profile would the button would show the wrong state for some time afterward
– Fixed a bug where clicking/tapping the user who RT’d something would sometimes take you to the wrong profile
– Work around for occasional startup or account switch crash on Win10 due to a bug in store/licensing APIs.
– Allow the app to be used in trial mode on Win10 now that the relevant Store bug is (mostly) fixed.
– Fixed a couple of rare crashes
Microsoft Health also updated for Windows Phone Devices. However the latest update does not bring any new change, so we assume only bug fixes and performance improvements are there.