Unfortunately as usual for Microsoft it comes without any changelog , but we can assume bug fixes and performance improvements is there.
Those who don’t know about this app check out the features below:
Translator helps you overcome the language barrier. Use your camera, voice, or keyboard to translate on-the-go, even without an Internet connection.
– Text translation – Enter text to translate into one of 50 languages and scripts.
– Camera translation – Point your camera at signs, menus, newspapers
— any printed text in 19 languages and scripts— then tap to see the translation.
– Voice translation – Translate by speaking one of 18 languages into your phone.
– Offline translation – Download a translation pack so you can translate even when you’re offline
— handy when you’re traveling and you want to avoid expensive data roaming charges.
– Text-to-speech – Hear translations from a native speaker.
– History, search & favorites – Your translations are saved, so you can search through your history to find them later. Mark translations as favorites to find them even more quickly.
– Word of the Day – Learn a new word or phrase everyday by pinning Translator to Start.