You could make the greatest app in the world, but if no one knows it is out there then it is not doing any good. So the Windows Phone developer blog offers readers quick and easy tips on how to promote their apps.
- Keep tweets and Facebook posts short
- Tweet more often than posting to Facebook. Too many Facebook posts in too short of a time can be regarded by Facebook as spam, and may lessen your ability to reach people
- Don’t be afraid to ask people to Retweet a tweet
- Be sure to include your app’s deeplink in whatever social posts you make
- Remember to reach out via locally-popular social channels, such as China’s Sina Weibo
Also use Windows Phone download Badges to Promote Apps. Click HERE to access that.
Source: Windows Phone Developer Blog