TeamViewer’s Windows Universal App has received a new update. With the Universal Windows app, TeamViewer provides users with the ability to remotely support or access applications from any Windows 10 device, including phones, tablets and Ultrabooks.
With the latest update TeamViewer now supports Continuum, users can open the TeamViewer app on their mobile device and have it displayed on a larger screen such as a TV or desktop monitor. In addition, with this connection, users are able to use a mouse and keyboard for flawless input and easier navigation on the screen — all powered by the phone. TeamViewer now also supports Windows 10’s personal assistant, Cortana.
Those who dont know about this app can check out the features below:
• Windows, Mac or Linux — Remotely control any computer within seconds
• Highest security standard — 256 Bit AES Session Encoding and 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
• Integrated computers & contacts list — See the online status of your partners and connect to them via quick access
• No configuration — Effortless access to remote computers even behind firewalls and proxy servers
• Wake-on-LAN — Switch on your computer remotely
• Simple reboot — Reboot remote computers or servers from anywhere
• Multi monitor —- Switch between multiple screens easily