The newest member of Office suite, Sway has been updated in Windows store. With this new update company has added one handy and important feature in app. By using new recent documents section in app, now you can access and open the document faster on which you were working last time.
Those who don’t know, Sway is a digital storytelling app for work, school and home that makes it quick and easy to create and share interactive reports, presentations, personal stories, and more. Add your content, and Sway will do the rest. — Tell your story with interactive content — Bring your Sway to life with interactive multimedia content.
• Tell your story with interactive content
• See suggested search results based on your content
• Instantly transform your Sway with great designs
• Easily share and collaborate by sending a link
• Syncs through the cloud
• View and edit across your devices
• Sign-in with your work, school or Microsoft account.
Below is latest update change log.
What’s new in latest update
• Recent Documents — Using your Work or School account, you can now quickly find your most recent files in OneDrive for Business and add them directly to your Sway.
• Miscellaneous — We’ve fixed several bugs in this release.
The latest update is now live on store. Make user that you hit following link to download the app from store.
Does our readers use Sway, let us know in comment section below.
[appbox windowsstore 9wzdncrd2g0j]