Zonos, the alternative third party Sonos client for Windows 10 devices yesterday snagged a new update in store taking it version 22.214.171.124. The update brought some significant features to the app like Cortana support for voice control using English & German languages.
Those who don’t know, Zonos is the best (looking) app for Sonos available in the Windows Store. The app allows you to control all your Sonos devices on any Windows 10 device!
• Voice control your Sonos players using Cortana
• Control media playback of all players
• Browse your media library and third-party media services
• Group players into zones
• Reorder play queues so you decide the order in which your media is played
• No need to pair this controller with your Sonos network, it works out of the box
• Advanced features such as alarm management, sleep timer and more!
What’s new in latest update
• Voice control via Cortana in English or German
• Pandora and Amazon added as sources
(Also called “party mode”) full-screen mode –
• New volume knob for finer adjustment in the lower volume range
• Improved TV support
• New icons for various services
• Easier switching between different players
• Dark color scheme uses now in the entire App.
Along with this developer has fixed several minor bugs in app.
The update has been live on store. Hit following link to grab it from store.
[appbox windowsstore 9nblggh4q9wz]