Popular music game SongArc is now a UWP app, meaning it is available for both Windows 10 and Windows 10 mobile. SongArc is a great deal of fun, especially for music lovers and upcoming artists who are looking to grow their fan base.
In a blog post, SongArc’s CEO stated:
The SongArc story begins with Xamarin’s MonoGame cross-platform game engine. While the team created the game first on Windows due to centralized resources and enthusiastic beta testers, Andras says that the cross-platform focus was a priority from Day One.
“Over 90 percent of the game is shared cross-platform, not re-written,” he said. “That was a huge time-saver.”
That allowed the team to experiment with the input methods and gestures that became crucial to the gaming experience.
Those who dont know about this app can check out the features below:
- Unique, ergonomically designed gameplay which is easy to learn but difficult to master – you never thought music games can be this fun on a tablet!
- Play with any songs you have whatever you like – rock, pop, electro, hip-hop, ska, jazz or even the classics!
- Or just play with the free songs provided by some extraordinary artists
- Create and share your own ways to play
- Share your scores on social networks and compete on worldwide leaderboards
- Be a finger dance revolution hero!
- No guitar needed to rock your favorite band’s song.
[appbox windowsstore 9wzdncrfhzqb]