Slack (Beta) has received a new update for Windows Phone Devices. The new version is 2015.923.0.0. The latest update brings file upload feature, bug fixes related to app resuming, tiles and more.
Slack (Beta) Changelog:
- Better handling of connectivity changes and app resuming. We still have work to do so it’s faster & more reliable, but this should be an improvement
- Properly notifying the users if authentication settings changed and a re-login in required
- Badges and tiles clear more frequently
- By popular demand, file uploads
- Until full native profile editing is added, a link to the web version of the profile editor has been added to Settings
- Messages cannot be sent while disconnected. In the future we plan to have better handling for queueing messages to be sent, but for now the send button should be disabled when there isn’t a connection available.