Skype for Business received new update in Windows Phone Store. The latest update brings app version to 6.3 and it includes minor fixes and improvements.
Skype for Business, formerly known as Lync 2013, for Windows Phone extends the power of Lync and Skype for Business to your mobile device – including voice and video over wireless, rich presence, instant messaging, meetings, and calling features from a single, easy-to-use interface.
Features of Skype for Business
- View shared content during a meeting, on your mobile device
- Initiate a group conversation (IM or video) or invite additional participants
- Join, rejoin, and initiate a Skype for Business Meeting to communicate and collaborate amazing ideas
- Control the meeting (mute or remove attendees)
- Transfer your calls to another phone number or another contact •
- Pick up your conversations from the point where you ended them last
- Join (and enjoy) a Skype for Business Meeting even if you don’t have a Skype for Business account
- Enhanced security with Skype for Business certificate and passive authentication
Download Skype for Business from Windows Phone Store by clicking here