Today Sky Go service updated their official Sky Go app on Windows Phone. This update brings only some minor bug fixes on some problems that users were reporting. Those who don’t know Sky go app lets you bring your TV everywhere you want on your phone. There are over 30 different channels are included in Sky home subscription.
• OVER 30 CHANNELS * available among those already included in your subscription Sky home to take with you and to watch on Sky Go in Wi-Fi and 3G / LTE **, to experience the best of Sky programming wherever you want and on time real:
• Football with the World Cup, the Europa League and the best of international football
• Big Sky sports, Formula 1, Moto GP, Tennis, Rugby, Golf, Cycling, and more
• news 24 hours on 24 and insights of Sky TG24 and CNN
• The Fox TV series, Fox Life and Fox Crime and entertainment Sky One
• The best children’s channels
• Documentaries on the History
• Channel and National Geographic Channel
As I said earlier, this app pack with minor bug fixes. For version lovers, the latest app version is 126.96.36.199. Hit following link to download this app from store.
[appbox windowsstore 9wzdncrfjc88]