The popular third party Nike running app, Run+ has today snagged a major update in Windows store. With the latest update Run+ app is now a Universal Windows Platform app available for all Windows 10 devices including PC’ and phone’s.
Those who don’t know, Run+ is the best third party Nike running app and offers similar feature like an official app on IOS. With this you can sync your runs with your Nike+ account and much more. Check out complete app features below.
• Record the distance, pace and calories for your run
• Share your run on Facebook and Twitter
• Start and join challenges
• View all past runs from all devices
• Map the path and elevation of your run using your phone’s GPS
• In-run audio feedback at predefined intervals
• View and compare with friends
• View your trophies
• Play your power song or favourite playlist while you run
• Run under lock screen
• View runs on your lock screen and Live tile while running
• Support for Metric and English units
• Record where you ran and how you felt about the run
• Detect and record weather during run and more…!
The latest update is now available on store. For those who are looking for latest version, then it is 126.96.36.199. Make sure that you hit following link to get this app from store.