The developer behind Realarm has pushed a new update for their Windows 10 UWP Realarm beta app on Windows 10 devices. The latest update add bunch of new features in app. With the latest update you can now restore your backup from old app. Along with this developer has added messages informing about Quiet Hours in app.
• You can use your music library (yes, finally!)
• You can combine hourly/minutely recurrence with weekly recurrence
• Lock screen badge notification (remaining hours until next alarm is super handy!)
• Lock screen detailed notification
• Alarm Puzzles
• You can define custom snooze times for each alarm individually
• Settings synced across devices
• Notification about upcoming alarm in Action Center (you can skip alarm directly from there)
• You can choose when to be notified, separately for each alarm, so you can skip alarm for next morning in the evening
• When you snooze alarm, you can dismiss it instantly from Action Center, you don’t need to wait until it goes off again.
Below is change log for latest update.
What’s new in latest update.
• Backup & Restore now supports backups from old app
• Small tile is now live
• Added About page with change log
• Added possibility to share saved file when sending feedback email
• Added message informing about Quiet Hours
• Added toggle into settings to use classic buttons without images in alarm dialog
• Stability improvements
• Fixed issues with sounds containing special characters
• Other minor tweaks.
The latest update is now live on store. The app version is now 184.108.40.206. Make sure that you hit following link to grab it from store.
[appbox windowsstore 9nblggh1f949]